Tara Mapes, CRCMP, CSOE, SMM, HRM, EPIC INP
Accomplished marketing executive, journalist, corporate writer, SEO consultant and legal professional, with progressive experience articulating organizations’ stories. Cunning wordsmith with robust portfolio of tangible impressions and influences.
Thrives in fast-paced, solution-oriented environments with the ability to capture evolving enterprise voices, amplify outreach and influentially drive social engagement and reaction.
Certified in Social Media Marketing, Risk and Compliance, Sarbanes-Oxley Act, EPIC, and Human Resources with a background in compliance, law, technology and finance.
Director of Operations and Marketing | MaxQ Nutrition | 2016 to present
Propels brand awareness and revenue through design and execution of web design, SEO, content and digital marketing campaigns. Translates corporate initiatives and vision into brand voice to engage and grow audience base. Creates and circulates video, graphic, digital, content and print marketing to increase brand awareness, engagement and authority. Evaluates MaxQ Nutrition’s marketing framework and integrates stratagems to upsurge enterprise market presence and power conversions. Identifies, analyzes and translates analytics, trends and consumer response to devise and execute enhanced conversion initiatives for premium supplements designed for the elite athlete.
- Devised and executed a tactical content marketing strategy ranking MaxQ in Top Ten search results on Google in first 120 days, of keywords with a difficulty ranking of 69-84% and CPC as high as $3.92.
- Played key role in US web design and product launch.
- Ranked on Google within first 30 days.
- Piloted brand voice and authority domestically and internationally on start-up.
- Spearheaded and drove complete print and digital content marketing and web design.
- Designed and executed international omni-channel marketing campaign.
- Increased subscriber base through multi-channel marketing initiatives.
- Crafted and implemented PPC and digital campaigns.
- Executed organic growth initiative growing MaxQ’s email list and audience exponentially.
Journalist, SEO Consultant & Writer– Cincinnati
Craft compelling and influential content for news sources and clientele. Research products, services and online presence and devise SEO strategies to improve ranking, engagement and authority for various clients. Interview subjects for news stations nationwide; compose and circulate current events and information. Pen content for digital platforms including corporate blogs and web page content to drive traffic, augment outreach and improve online reputation. Herald people and create personal brands as a professional resume writer and LinkedIn profile writer.
- Editor’s Choice Award Winner (HP).
- Named Top Writer 2016 (BBP, TRR).
- Core member of NFL Alumni Career Team.
- Published Author and Illustrator.
- Featured LinkedIn Author.
- Recipient of Rising Star award.
- Beneficiary of Engaging Author award.
- Top Ten Google Ranker.
Mercy Health – Cincinnati, OH
Epic Analyst and Coordinator
Identified and designed software solutions for a range of issues, from inpatient workflow to improve efficiency and patient safety to optimizations and software upgrades. Collaborated with clinicians and other market leaders to build, maintain and support clinical and financial systems that drive hospital operations and support safe, effective patient care and processes suitable for computer applications. Led all inpatient therapy calls for revision enhancements for OT/PT/SLP/Card Pulm, in addition to site-specific Go-Lives.
- Awarded at town-hall meeting by doctors and clinical staff for expedient delivery of completely re-engineered therapy workflow resulting in increased efficiency and staff morale.
- Appointed to lead 23 hospitals’ therapy build, enhancements, and optimization planning and execution.
- Served as team leader in security-related issues from application workflow issues.
- Acted as Compliance leader in weekly staff meetings for all functions and teams.
- Directed more than 20 hospitals’ spiritual care briefings, enhancements and builds.
- Selected to attend site implementation meetings, Go Live readiness assessments, HR discovery visits.
- Developed and enforced policies related to privacy and security; updated polices as-needed to ensure compliance with HIPAA guidelines, policies and procedures.
- Provided go-live security support for first affiliate conversion.
GE Capital Retail Kettering, OH
Surveillance and Governance Issue Manager
Identified compliance and policy issues impacting systems, processes, policies and applicable laws. Conceptualized and implemented communication processes for issue resolution projection management and execution. Created, facilitated and led co-departmental meetings to identify impact analyses, interim fixes, permanent fixes, remediation requirements, level of effort and costs. Established and maintained communication timelines and project time horizons with all impacted functions.
- Single-handedly designed and implemented an automated tracking system for compliance defects.
- Piloted conception and execution of Surveillance Issue Management process, policies, and guidelines.
- Spearheaded surveillance and governance functional collaboration resulting in 40% reduction in issues and defects and streamlined efficiencies.
- Recipient of “Above and Beyond” award at for contributions to the company in IT security and Supplier high risk defect compliance
- Foundation and Extra Mile Awards Winner.
- Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, FFIEC, Fair Lending Laws, OCC exam certifications.
CAI INC Cincinnati OH
Corporate Legal Department Manager
Managed litigation, bankruptcy and third party vendor functions for compliant recovery of outstanding debt. Prepared Audits for State and Federal (CFPB) Audits. Investigated fraud claims. Crystal Reports-Writing. Managed and negotiated contracts with attorneys, nationwide, third party vendors and IT solution vendors. Drafted policies for legal staff and systems. Developed and implemented litigation modules.
- Acted in ground zero role revamping entire manual civil litigation process with staff of 20. Spearheaded fully automated filings producing reduction in errors, 70% decrease in staff, and 800%+ increased revenue.
- Developed and implemented new litigation management module resulting in 99% error reduction and revenue increase from 720k to 6.1M.
- Conceptualized, researched and deployed national attorney-network for legal recourse yielding 4M+ increase in recoveries.
- Composed and company-wide compliance policies, auditing procedures, vendor relationship guidance and external auditing including full preparation for CFPB Audit.
- Developed legal module for Alaska, coded, and implemented on site yielding 700% increase in productivity.
- Testified at depositions and litigation cases as the company’s 30 (b) (6) witness.
- Served as the main point of contact for government and state agencies complaints, investigations and audits.
Bachelor of Business Administration (BA), St. Joseph College of Maine (Q42017)
Associate of Business Administration (AA), Minor Ethics, University of Phoenix, AZ
Certified Risk and Compliance Management Professional (CRCMP)
Certified Sarbanes Oxley Expert (CSOE)
Certified in Social Media Marketing (SMM)
Certified in Human Resource Management (HRM)
Certified in Epic Systems 2014 with NVT 2015 (EPIC INP)